lunedì 29 agosto 2011

Auf Wiedersehn Deutschland Buon Giorno Italia!

I've been wanting to make a blog for-eh-ver but never knew what to write about. I love reading blogs and was super inspired by my friend Vanessa and her blog. But now we're in.... ITALY!!!! There is so much going on so I'm going to write about it!!! This blog will be about our time and adventures in Italy or wherever we go. It will motivate me to get out and not be such a home body so I can share more with you.

Germany feels like so long ago but really it's only been 2 months. I don't think I really appreciated my time there until the end. Especially after we left. It was our first real home as a family. Being away from home was really hard, especially for me. It brought us so much closer together and helped us grow. We made so many amazing friends though. They became our family away from family and I will love them forever.

Our time in Germany has ended but I will always have the memories. We got to travel to some amazing places and I know it never would have happened if  it weren't for the military moving us away. We didn't get to ravel as much as I would have liked.(It didn't help that Andres was away with work a lot.) But things are different now!! No more TDYs or deployments! Time to get out and see ITALIA!!!! I look forward to our future travels and making new family away from family. So stay tuned for our new adventures of Bex & Co.! I can't wait to share more with you!
Bex&Co. Taken by Tawny Archibald.

            Happy Travels!
                      Bex

1 commento:

  1. I am so excited to see and read about the adventures of my favoritest military famiglia in the whoooole wide world!!!

    RispondiElimina